- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports (weekly & monthly).
Archiving the related documents
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Supervisory and management experience.
Attention to detail
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company